Categories Of Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of personal information:
- Contact Information. We collect full name, email address, current and prior address, telephone number, and business contact information
- Identifiers. We collect Internet protocol address, social media usernames, account usernames and passwords, signature, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, and other security information for authentication and access.
- Personal Characteristics or Traits. We collect date of birth, gender, age, nationality, racial or ethnic origin, religion, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status and disability information.
- Financial Information. We collect tax identification number, financial or bank account information, tax-related information, wire instructions, payment card number, payment card expiration date and CVV code, card or account security details, and billing address.
- Commercial Information. We collect records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Internet or Electronic Usage Data. We collect data related to network and website interaction history, IP address, website cookie information, interaction with advertisements and browsing time.
- Audio/Visual Data. We collect audio, electronic, photographic, visual or similar data including videos, photographs, or audio recording.
- Geolocation Data. We collect geolocation data including the general region or area from which you access our Sites.
- Professional or Employment Information. We collect your job title, office location, business contact details, and company entity.
- Sensitive Personal Information. We collect government issued identification numbers (e.g., social security, driver’s license, state identification card, passport number, and Account Log-In (e.g., username and password to online account with us).
- Inferences: We use information from the categories of personal information described above in order to create a profile about you, to reflect your preferences, characters, behavior and attitude.
Sources Of Personal Information
We collect information in a variety of ways:
- Directly from you. We collect contact information, identifiers, financial information, personal characteristics or traits, commercial information, professional or employment information, non-public education information, health information, and sensitive personal information that you provide directly to us.
- When you visit our locations. When you visit our offices or facilities, we also collect contact information and audio/visual data.
- Automatically. When you access our Sites, we collect identifiers, geolocation data, and internet or electronic usage data using tools like browser cookies.
- From third parties, vendors and service providers: We may collect contact information, identifiers, financial information, personal characteristics or traits, commercial information, , professional or employment information, non-public education information, health information, and sensitive personal information.
- Social media platforms. Depending on the information you choose to share and your privacy settings, we may collect contact information, identifiers, audio/visual data, personal characteristics or traits, commercial information, professional or employment information, non-public education information, sensitive information, internet or electronic usage data, and inferences. Based on the way you have set your privacy settings on your social media accounts, most social media platforms, like Facebook, analyze data about how you interact with our Sites and combine it with information on other users to provide us information about you. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users interact with us on social media and information about you is visible to us, for example the fact that you are “friends” or other public-facing profile information.
Purposes For Collecting Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Transactional Purposes. We use contact information, identifiers, financial information, and commercial information to: (i) allow you to purchase and receive tickets, gift cards, products, services that we offer; (ii) allow you to make a reservation with us or check-in to one of our locations or properties, (iii) consider your application to operate a franchise; (iv) communicate with you; (v) provide your with customer or guest assistance; and (vi) provide supporting business activities such as billing and collections, procurement, and tax related activities.
- Loyalty Clubs. We use contact information, identifiers, financial information, personal characteristics or traits, sensitive information and inferences to enroll you into our rewards programs and loyalty clubs, create your online account, and administer your rewards account and benefits.
- Background Check. If you apply to become a member of certain of our loyalty programs or to operate a franchise or to obtain a line of credit at one of our casino’s, we may require you to complete a background check to verify your identity, check for criminal history, check your credit worthiness, and confirm the validity of your application. We use identifiers, personal characteristics or traits, professional or employment information, non-public education information, and sensitive information to enable the completion of the background check.
- Analytical Purposes. We use identifiers, usage data, geolocation data, commercial information, and inferences to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes. We use contact information, identifiers, financial information and internet or electronic usage data to improve our marketing efforts, prospecting of new customers, customer relationship management, customer engagement, administering sweepstakes and promotions, send you our newsletters, and to provide you with information about us, including personalized marketing communications.
- Maintenance and Improvement of our Website and Systems. We use internet or electronic usage data to improve our Sites and systems, provide and maintain functionality on our Sites and systems, and help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Sites and systems.
- Develop and Improve Our Products and Services. We use contact information, identifiers, financial information, commercial information, personal characteristics or traits, geolocation data, internet or electronic usage data, audio/visual data, inferences, and professional or employment information to help us develop new products and services and to improve and analyze our existing products and service offerings.
- Security and Fraud Prevention. We use contact information, identifiers, financial information, commercial information, personal characteristics or traits, geolocation data, internet or electronic usage data, audio/visual data, inferences, and professional or employment information to: (i) protect our Sites, premises, assets, systems, products, services and intellectual property; (ii) protect us, our affiliated companies, our employees, our carriers and others from fraud, theft and other misconduct; (iii) conduct vendor due diligence; and (iv) detect and prevent fraud, theft and misconduct including by verifying the identity of those we are conducting business with.
- Legal: We use contact information, identifiers, financial information, commercial information, personal characteristics or traits, geolocation data, internet or electronic usage data, audio/visual data, inferences, and professional or employment information to comply with our legal obligations, including reporting requirements, and defend ourselves in legal proceedings, and protect our company and our property, employees, and others through legal proceedings.
- Other Purposes: We may use contact information, identifiers, financial information, commercial information, personal characteristics or traits, geolocation data, internet or electronic usage data, audio/visual data, inferences, and professional or employment information for other reasons we may describe to you.
How We Share Personal Information
- Service Providers We may share personal information with vendors and service providers who support the operation of our services, website, and our business and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us (including, for example, cloud hosting providers, analytics, payment processing, financial institutions, order fulfillment, email delivery, marketing, insurance, internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, transportation, recruiting vendors, benefits and workers compensation vendors, subhaulers, storage and facilities services, background check, credit verification, maintenance and customer support services). In some cases, such as payment processors, the vendor or service provider may directly collect the information from you on our behalf.
- Affiliates: We may share personal information with and among our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their successors or assigns.
- Marketing/Analytics/Advertising Partners: We may share personal information with third party marketing, analytics or advertising partners, including social media platforms and networks, for commercial purposes such as sending you marketing emails.
- Professional Advisors: We may share information with professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, tax consultants, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- Government Entities: We share information with regulatory and government entities including government, administrative, law enforcement and regulatory agencies; tax authorities; and other public agencies or authorities if we think we should in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation. This includes cooperating with law enforcement when we think it is appropriate, obtaining legal remedies or limiting our damages, and to enforcing or protecting our contracts, legal rights or the rights of others, including by responding to claims asserted against us.
- Corporate Transaction Recipients: We may share information with potential investors, purchasers, merger partners, and their advisors in the event we: (i) sell or transfer, or are considering selling or transferring, all or a portion of our business or assets; or (ii) are considering or engaging in any reorganization, conversion, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our ownership interest, business or operations.
- With Your Consent or At Your Direction: We may share information with third parties whenever you consent to or direct such sharing.
- Other Reasons: We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you.
We Combine Information
We combine information we obtain from different sources with publicly available information, including to create inferences about you. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. We combine information that we have collected across other third-party sites. We combine information across devices, such as computers and mobile devices. We may also combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
How Long We Keep Personal Information
We will retain and use your information for as long as we need it to provide you services or products, or as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where we process personal information for marketing purposes, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing so that we can respect your request in future.
We use the following criteria to determine retention periods:
- how long the information is needed to provide our services and operate our business;
- whether there are contractual or legal obligations that exist that require us to retain the information for period of time;
- whether any law, statute, or regulation allows for a specific retention period;
- whether an individual has agreed to a longer retention period;
- whether the data is considered to be sensitive data, and
- what the expectation for retention was at the time the data was provided to us.
Cookies, Analytics, And Other Tracking Technology
We want you to be aware that certain online tools exist to help us serve and recognize you when you visit our website. We receive and store certain types of information when you visit our website. When you access the website, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be web beacons, cookies, clear gifs, pixel tags, e-tags, flash cookies, log files, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications. These tracking technologies, which are often referred to collectively as cookies, allow us to understand how users navigate to and around our website, view different pages, access content and request Services. We may use them, for example, to keep track of your preferences and profile information and collect general usage and volume statistical information. If you want to remove or block cookies, you may be able to update your browser settings.
Do Not Track Signals
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature. It lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want them to track your online activity. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Sites are thus not currently set up to respond to these signals.
Third-Party Analytics And Advertising
We use analytics services provided by Google Analytics. If you would like more information on how Google uses data when you visit or use our Sites, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. If you would like to opt-out, Google provides a an opt-out tool which is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Links To Other Websites
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us and have implemented reasonable technical, organization, administrative and physical measures to protect personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and encourage you to use websites and share information with caution.
This Website Is Not Intended For Children
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected or stored personal information from an individual under age 13, we will remove his or her personal information from our files. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
Processing In The United States
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.